Sojitz IR News Listserv
You can receive latest IR information and news releases via e-mail.
The personal information collected with this form is used exclusively to enable the transmission of the IR information that you requested. We do not share, trade, sell, or otherwise divulge your personal information to third parties without your explicit permission. Additional details regarding our policies can be found by referring to our Protection of Personal Information.
Registration and Cancellation
Terms and Conditions of Sojitz IR News Listserv
Registrants for the Sojitz IR News Listserv (the "service") are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions.
- 1.The Company can stop or change the service at its discretion without notice.
- 2.In the case that an e-mail does not reach a registrant and the Company cannot confirm this registrant's address, the Company may stop sending e-mails to this registrant at its discretion without notice.
- 3.The service does not constitute a solicitation of investments or any similar act, in or outside Japan. The final decision and responsibility for investments rests solely with the registrant.
- 4.The Company is not liable for any damages or problems encountered by registrants as a result of the use or inability to use the service.
- 5.The Company can change the terms and conditions of the service at its discretion without notice.